Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Everyday!!!

Each day I move closer and closer to achieving my dream, advancing myself with knowledge and experience; trying to share my love for the art of planning and coordinating. But sometimes, something distracts me and I have to just deal with it.

Valentine's Day! This is the day you are suppose to show your special one in your life that you love them. A celebration of love in your heart. The thing is, for me everyday should be Valentine's Day inside your relationship. Come on, I am not saying to buy flowers, candy and wine everyday, however, the appreciation should be known. That special one in your life should not have to wonder whether or not you love them, it should be known in your actions and yeah in saying, " I love you" when they least expect it.

For a relationship to last, saying 'I love you', should not have to wait until Valentine's Day because you never know, what could happen when they walk out that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment