Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Adventure

So I have been doing wedding planning and event planning part-time for 10 years and have now decided to go at it on a full-time basis. The first step I made, was to truly look at my abilities, the love for the art of planning, my needs and wants in life.
  • Did I want to go into this wedding planning to get away from the hassle of an everyday job?..NO
  • After watching so many shows on TV did I now think what fun, I can do that.....NO
  • Do I see this as nothing but fun; easy days at the office....NO I live in reality thank you..lol!!!!
  • Do I think that I will soon be on television, running my own show and having celebs call me for advice....NO....but I would answer if they do...lol
  • Do I have a PASSION that DRIVES ME!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I looked at my life and what a mess it was and changed it for the better. I started to love who I was and to believe in my abilities. I prayed to God and asked for direction.

I decided to move from Canada to Delaware, USA in search of my dreams and goals and not stop until I "take" it. My final goal is to own a wedding and event planning business on the island of Barbados; we'll go into that later. For now my priorities are focused.....GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE!!!!

Friends and fans I'll get my name out there, by sharing my story with you.

It is is story passion for wedding and event planning and the passion to succeed ....hang in there this is going to be a bumpy road.

Welcome to my adventure aka...MY LIFE IN WEDDING & EVENT PLANNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment